You might be full of Thanksgiving turkey right now, but if you’ve still got an appetite for destruction, then Destiny 2’s Trials of Osiris is the place to be for the next few days. As usual, it’ll be another weekend of intense PvP action as players battle it out for a chance to go flawless and earn some of the best loot in the game. Here’s where you’ll play Trials of Osiris this weekend and what weapons you can earn.
Map: Alatar of Flame
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism x 3
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Burden of Guilt (Adept)
Trials weapons now carry the Alacrity Origin Trait. It gives you increased aim assist, reload speed, stability, and range on your Trials guns when you’re the last living member of a fireteam or running solo. You can also choose to swap to the Crucible Origin trait, One Quiet Moment, which greatly enhances your gun’s reload speed when you reload while out of combat.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Go to Source
Author: Darryn Bonthuys