Finally, the Trials of Osiris returns to Destiny 2, with the first top-tier PvP event in Season of Plunder. This season sees some new weapons you can earn from Trials, including the new shotgun The Inquisitor and combat vow Whistler’s Whim. Here’s where you’ll play Trials of Osiris this weekend and what weapons you can earn.
- Map — Midtown
- 20 rounds won — Pinnacle Trials Engram
- 7 matches won — Pinnacle Trials Engram
- Reputation Rank 10 — The Inquisitor (Arc Shotgun)
- Reputation Rank 16 — Whistler’s Whim (Kinetic Combat Bow)
- Flawless run — Forgiveness (Adept) (Arc Sidearm)
Trials weapons now carry the Alacrity Origin Trait. It gives you increased aim assist, reload speed, stability, and range on your Trials guns when you’re the last living member of a fireteam or running solo. You can also choose to swap to the Crucible Origin Trail, One Quiet Moment, which greatly enhances your gun’s reload speed when you reload while out of combat.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Go to Source
Author: Phil Hornshaw