Call of Duty: Warzone has housed a bunch of secret bunkers that have laid dormant, but now they appear to be opening and supplying vast riches in the process. A recent update has finally given players a way to open the bunkers, and some think it could be a sign of what’s to come in Season 4. In this guide, we’ll go over how to open bunkers in Call of Duty: Warzone and provide a location guide so you know where to find them all. We’ll also go over the more difficult to access Bunker 11.
How To Unlock Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunkers
For the bunkers numbered 1-10, you will need a Red Access Card, found via supply crates. The cards are extremely rare, but once you find one or kill a player holding one, you can get inside all but one of the bunkers.
- Bunker 1: Located on the northern end of the map near the crash site.
- Bunker 2: Located to the west of the first bunker, near the dam.
- Bunker 3: Located to the east of Bloc 15.
- Bunker 4: Located just south of Bunker 3.
- Bunker 5: Located just next to Bunker 4.
- Bunker 6: Located in the western part of the map, just north of the junkyard.
- Bunker 7: Located just next to Bunker 6.
- Bunker 8: Located between the junkyard and kart racing track.
- Bunker 9: Located in the south end of Tavorsk Park
- Bunker 10: Located in the southeast end of the map in Zordaya Prison Complex
How To Open Bunker 11 In Call Of Duty: Warzone
- Bunker 11: Located in the northernmost section of the map, northwest of Arklov Peak Military Base.
For Bunker 11, you will need to complete a puzzle. This involves finding the phones strewn across the map and finding one that has a Russian voice on the line. This voice is in Russian and using a table provided by Reddit user StrangerRobijn, you can translate the numbers the voice says.