Nintendo’s latest batch of Switch deals are live now, and while the offers are usually limited to games on the Eshop, Nintendo has partnered with Walmart and GameStop to offer a nice freebie for those looking to stock up on some first-party games. From now until May 23, you’ll get a free Nintendo Switch 128GB memory card when you buy two select digital Switch games at Walmart or GameStop. Walmart has more games up for grabs in the deal, but GameStop still has a handful of titles as part of its big Memorial Day sale.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Walmart and GameStop)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Walmart and GameStop)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Walmart and GameStop)
- Splatoon 2 (Walmart and GameStop)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Walmart)
- Arms (Walmart)
- Fire Emblem Warriors (Walmart)
- Mario Tennis Aces (Walmart)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (Walmart)
- Super Mario Party (GameStop)
Depending on what games you choose, you’ll spend between $106 and $120 on the bundle–not much of a savings on the games themselves, but considering these games are rarely on sale anyway, the free microSD card is a nice perk. (As a point of reference, the same memory card is on sale for $27.74 at Amazon, usually listed at $35.) You’ll receive your digital game codes via email so you can redeem in the Eshop and start playing right away. The memory card will be shipped separately with free two-day delivery.