Nowhere in the first episode of The Mandalorian does the main character eat or drink anything. We get to see where he goes to the bathroom, but the Disney+ series doesn’t let us know what his favorite foods are. Well, there’s a new cookbook, based on the theme park Galaxy’s Edge, that gives us deeper insight into the world of Mandalore and it’s food.
You’ve probably watched the first episode of The Mandalorian already, but have you done so while eating food? If you really want to roleplay while enjoying the Disney+ series, why not cook yourself something inspired by the fine warrior people of Mandalore? Insight Editions newest cookbook–available now–has plenty of meals and drinks you can make for yourself at home, all inspired by the stories and cuisine from Galaxy’s Edge. Insight Editions gave us a look at Spicy Mandalorian Stew if you want to cook it up for yourself.
Star Wars News
- The Mandalorian Episode 1: 41 Star Wars Easter Eggs, References, And Other Things You Might Miss
- Disney Plus: Han Shoots First Scene From Star Wars: A New Hope Has Been Changed Again
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Review
- Disney Plus: Every Star Wars Movie And TV Show Available On Day One
- Star Wars Episode 9: Everything We Know About The Rise Of Skywalker
The cookbook features the contributions of best-selling author Chelsea Monroe Cassel and Eisner and Harvey award nominiee Marc Sumerak. The Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook is now available in stores and online for $35, and you can check it out here. If you’re interested in more pieces about cookbooks with licenses attached, you should really watch me cook some recipes from the Overwatch and WWE cookbooks.
Go to Source
Author: Mat Elfring