HBO has released a new teaser for next week’s episode of Game of Thrones–and it is very dramatic and foreboding. The teaser for Episode 3 shows the Night King’s army preparing to face off against Dany, Jon, and the rest of the gang at Winterfell. In one sequence, Jon remarks, “The Night King is coming.” Dany then says to him, “The dead are already here.”
That line is intriguing, given that it could be Dany referencing a theory about the Night King bringing the dead back to life from the crypt inside Winterfell. We’ll have to wait a bit longer to find out what happens, but it’s clear that the battle at Winterfell is upon us.
Next week’s Episode 3 is 82 minutes long, which is the longest of the entire Season 8. The battle scene said to be one of the longest battle sequences in the history of film or TV, eclipsing the 40-minute Battle of Helm’s Deep from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
For lots more on this week’s episode of Game of Thrones, check out the stories below:
- Game Of Thrones Finally Fulfills Two Years-Long Fan Ships
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: Jon Snow’s Direwolf Ghost Is Back–Did You Catch His Stealthy Return?
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2 Review: A Long Night And A New Knight
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: This Theory Explains How Sean Bean’s Ned Stark Might Return In Episode 3
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: The Meaning Behind “Jenny’s Song”
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: Brienne And Jaime Just Made Westerosi History
Go to Source
Author: Eddie Makuch