Game of Thrones Season8, Episode 2–“A Knight of Seven Kingdoms–aired Sunday night–and it was a good one. You can check out GameSpot’s Lucy and Ryan break down the episode in the video embedded above, while HBO has released a video of its own.
Showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff break down the emotional and impactful episode, taking you through all the key moments. It’s a nice treat to hear directly from the creators about particular scenes and the decision-making process. Check out the video below.
For lots more on this week’s episode of Game of Thrones, check out the stories below:
- Game Of Thrones Finally Fulfills Two Years-Long Fan Ships
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: Jon Snow’s Direwolf Ghost Is Back–Did You Catch His Stealthy Return?
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2 Review: A Long Night And A New Knight
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: This Theory Explains How Sean Bean’s Ned Stark Might Return In Episode 3
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: The Meaning Behind “Jenny’s Song”
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: Brienne And Jaime Just Made Westerosi History
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Teaser Previews The Big Battle Coming
Go to Source
Author: Eddie Makuch