Bethesda’s Fallout 4 is sounding like a big, big game with lots to explore and do. So it’s only natural that some fans are going to want a guide to help them through. Thankfully, they’ll get one.
Strategy guide make Prima Games has announced its own officially licensed Fallout 4 guide book called the “Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide.”
Per Bethesda’s description, here’s what the book includes:
- Walkthroughs and detailed maps give you all the strategies, locations, items, and loot.
- Specs and reference data for all the perks, armor, weapons, items, and creatures you’ll encounter.
- Complete Crafting and Workshop references detail the thousands of items you can collect, upgrade, and build.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide–Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.
The Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide launches on November 10 alongside the game. The regular version costs $29.99/€33.99/£14.99, while a limited edition hardbound version that includes content not found in the standard version will sell for $39.99/€45.99/£19.99. The eGuide will cost $10.
For more on the guides, including details about where you can preorder them, check out Prima’s website.
We learned a lot more about Fallout 4 this past weekend at Quakecon. Check out some of the big stories below.
- Fallout 4 Studio Cannot Make Any More Pip-Boy Collector’s Editions
- Fallout 4’s Boston Location Was Decided Before Skyrim Launched
- Fallout 4 Gets New Details at Quakecon 2015
- Fallout Anthology Packages the Series Inside a Mini Nuke
Go to Source
Author: Eddie Makuch
Powered by WPeMatico